Investment Immigration to Malta
Malta passport is a visa-free to travel around 166 countries, one person can apply for four family members to Malta.
Many overseas investors choose Malta, which is a low tax paradise
What is investment immigration to Malta? | If you own a local property and you can aslo immigrate there | low standard
over 18 years old
- Invest to buy 250,000 euros for class-A government bond.
- Buying or rent the properties that have government approval.
- hold for 5 years
If the above conditions have been met, it is not a problem to immigrate to Malta without learning their local language.
Republic of Malta is a Republican country located in south Europe and its capital city is Valletta. It is an island country located in the center of the Mediterranean, composed of several islands such as Malta Island, Gozo Island and Comino Island. Comino island is a bird sanctuary and a natural protected area. It is called Heart of the Mediterranean, and regards as “Back Garden of Europe". Maltese economy depends on service industry and financial industry.
Tourism is the way for Malta to earn foreign exchange. In addition, Malta’s socialty welfare is more comprehensive, it has free educations, free medical and retirement insurance. Malta has a subtropical mediterranean climate. It is rainy in winter, while hot and dry in summer.
Why choose Malta?
Who is suitable for investment immigration?
- People who needs low barrier for immigrants.
- The entrepreneurs who needs to allocate their asset and transform their funds.
- Businessman who can successfully apply for immigration in a short time.
- People who loves to travel around the countries of Europe.
- No restriction on education, assets, and business experience
- No residence requirement, just visit the Malta before applying for immigrants.
The advantages of immigration to Malta
Investment requirement is low and you just need to invest 250 thousands Euros.
Can get the resident ID in just one step.
It takes 3 months for the government approval.
Four family members can immigrate to Malta.
Invest to buy class-A government bond.
The bond is managed directly by government and it has a low risk .